Universal Energy Articles
A collection of articles about work with Universal Energy
- Mysterious 11:11:11
- Uncanny Synchronicity
- Can You Annoy Your Spiritual Guidance?
- Is it possible to bother or annoy spiritual guidance by asking too many questions?
- Channelled Messages - Recognizing Truth from Rubbish
- Being sceptical is a healthy attitude to have when receiving channelled messages, either directly from the spiritual/universal source or through a channeller or medium. The sitter (or receiver) should evaluate the information received, but sometimes this can pose confusion about how to discern whether the channeller or the information is genuine.
- Take Heed When Working with Spiritual or Universal Energy
- Whether you use spiritual or universal energy for healing arts, such as Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, Spiritual Healing, Faith Healing, Power Healing, Gemstone Therapy, etc. or for the Psychic Arts such as mediumship or channelling, you should be aware that when utilizing these modalities, you will be working with your higher chakras - heart, throat, 3rd eye and crown. Ultimately, when engaged, your body should be functioning at a higher frequency of energy vibration; this in turn affects the vibration for everything surrounding you.
- Is There a Difference Being... a Psychic, a Medium, a Channeler, a Sensitive, an Empath, an Intuitive or a Clairvoyant? Part 1
- There are so many ways to describe a person who, while in an altered
state of awareness, uses their natural inner senses to tap into the
spiritual realm to receive and decipher information. Unfortunately,
it creates much confusion leaving many people scratching their heads
wondering how to tell the difference or asking if there is a
difference and if so then what the difference is.
- Is There a Difference Being... a Psychic, a Medium, a
Channeler, a Sensitive, an Empath, an Intuitive or a Clairvoyant?
- Some teachers teach a
traditional method where they have their students work directly
with various spirit guides, who act sort of as 'middlemen', while
other teachers teach an informal, more modern method in which they
bypass the 'middleman' or 'spirit guides' and have their students
communicate directly with deceased loved ones.
- Expand Your Energy Vibration to Connect With Spirit Guides - Part 1
- After many discussions with others who seek to connect with the
spiritual realm, I realize that many people do not feel that they have
sufficient time to commit to a daily practice of meditation,
journalizing and energy exercises.
- Expand Your Energy Vibration to Connect With Spirit Guides - Part 2
- How to Keep A Daily Journal
- Harmonic Convergence/Dance Awake the Dream
- The date for Dance Awake the Dream was chosen long before anyone had heard about the Harmonic Convergence. I find it fascinating that these two events Converged in a most Harmonic way on the weekend of August 15-17, 1987
- Harmonic Convergence/Dance Awake the Dream. Part 2
- Every event and activity at the DANCE AWAKE THE DREAM GATHERING was a ceremony--a DANCE. Before I arrived at the gathering others from the Boise Family and those who had arrived early had set about gathering firewood, cutting thistles, collecting large rocks for the sweat lodges and setting up the lodges, preparing the dance circle and building the moon lodge. Many were fasting in preparation for the Celebration. Each activity was done with a sense of the dance.
- Harmonic Convergence/Dance Awake the Dream. Part 3
- Sunday, August 16, was spent in quiet activities at the Dance Awake the Dream gathering at Lake Cascade. The camping areas were a beautiful sight and sound as people were meditating, stretching, doing gymnastics, dancing, singing, playing music, or just lying in the sun. This magnificent place, protected by the Bureau of Reclamation as a nesting ground for the eagles and osprey, stretched out across the meadows, sloped toward the marshes leading down to the lake. It was a perfect gathering place for such a Celebration.