This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
3 lb Precooked canned ham
8 oz Can pineapple slices in Unsweetened juice, undrained
1/2 c Dark brown sugar, firmly packed
2 t Dry mustard
1. Remove ham from wrapping and place in a shallow heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes.
2. Drain pineapple slices and reserve juice. In a small heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl combine brown sugar, dry mustard and 3 tablespoons of the reserved pineapple juice.
3. Heat sugar mixture, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
4. Score the top and sides of the ham, making diagonal cuts with a sharp knife.
5. Brush liberally with brown sugar mixture. Arrange pineapple slices on top and brush again with sugar mixture.
6. Place whole cloves in pineapple as desired.
7. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes, brushing every 3 minutes with brown sugar mixture.
8. Allow to stand covered with aluminum foil 15 minutes before serving.