This article is from the RSC/UKSC Cricket FAQ, by Ganesh with numerous contributions by others.
The 10 ways to get out in the middle are:
The 5 well-known ones:
3) Leg Before Wicket
5) Run Out
And the 5 less-frequent ones. Generalized summaries only.
6) Hit Wicket: Striker breaks the wicket while batting
7) Handled The Ball: without consent of the opposite side.
8) Obstructing The Field: - Duh.
9) Hit The Ball Twice: unless he is protecting his wicket.
10) Timed Out: Next batsman due takes longer than
two minutes to appear on the field.