This article is from the Recipes Collection, by numerous authors posting those to Usenet. The recipes cover various cuisines and a wide variety of topics, such as appetisers, breads, desserts, entrees, sauces-toppings, side-dishes, etc.). You don't need any cookbooks anymore, as there are hundreds of recipes to choose from.
From: Lorax <email@example.com>
Here's my absolute best dessert - it is a real chocolate pudding -
taken from the Larousse Gastronomique...
Pouding au Chocolat
* 8 egg yolks
* 125g (1/4 lb) semi-sweet chocolate
* 150g (10 Tbsp) butter
* 75g (1/2 cup) powdered sugar
* 25g (1/4 cup) granulated sugar
* 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
* 40g (5 Tbsp) sifted flour
* 30g (4 Tbsp) potato flour (corn starch can substitute)
Soften butter. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Beat butter and
sugar together, add vanilla to granulated sugar before mixing. Add
each egg yolk one at a time, fully