This article is from the The Young Ones FAQ, by Andrew Wong BritCom@audiophile.com with numerous contributions by others.
* Biro: Bic / ball-point pen
* Bob's your uncle: there you are etc.
* Call: to visit or telephone someone (erm....)
* Flares: bell-bottoms
* "Number two's" (slang): faeces / poo / s**t (rhyming slang)
* out on the pull: trying to find a mutual partner of the opposite sex
for the evening
* Pavement: Sidewalk
* Ring: call on the telephone
* skiving: to shirk away from doing any work
* snog: any kiss that isn't platonic <;-)
* Sorry?: Huh ? What ?
* take the piss: to make fun of, to deflate one's Ego
* ta: Thanks (informal)
* wanker: derogatory term for a person who masturbates
The two-fingered salute
The UK equivalent of the middle-finger salute, though not as rude. It's
like saying Piss Off or something equally strong.