This article is from the Theatre FAQ, by aku@leland.Stanford.EDU (Andrew Chia-Tso Ku) with numerous contributions by others.
>The Premiere Collection (50) - MCA
- 14 singles from Superstar to Phantom, including the Phantom rock
version with Steve Harley and Sarah Brightman.
>The Premiere Collection Encore (60) - Polydor
- 16 singles from Evita to the new production of Joseph, including
"Amigos Para Siempre", the 1992 Summer Olympics theme.
V>The Premiere Collection Encore (90) - Polydor
- 16 videos based mostly on songs found in the two Premiere
>Requiem (70) - EMI
- A Latin mass written in tribute to ALW's late father. Features
Placido Domingo, Sarah Brightman, and Paul Miles-Kingston.
>Variations, 1978 (40) - MCA
- These variations on Paganini's 24th caprice in A minor were
written for Julian Lloyd Webber's cello/rock band. This work was
later adapted into the dance portion of Song and Dance.
>Variations, 1986 (40) - Philips
- A reworking of the original Variations for full orchestra.
>The Magic of Andrew Lloyd Webber
>The Magic of Andrew Lloyd Webber II
>The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber (60) - First Night
- 15 songs from Superstar to Phantom, featuring Paul Nicholas
and Stephanie Lawrence
>Andrew Lloyd Webber Love Songs (50) - Silva
- Somewhat of a misnomer--after all, "Don't Cry for Me Argentina"
can hardly be called a love song. Dave Willetts is one of the
>Essentials (70) - Koch
- 17 songs from Evita to Aspects. One of the featured singers is
is Claire Moore
>The Odessa File soundtrack
>"Amigos Para Siempre"
-Lloyd Webber was commissioned to write this theme for the 1992 Summer
Olympics in Barcelona. It is sung by Sarah Brightman and Jose Carreras
and has lyrics by Don Black in English and Gloria Estefan in Spanish.
*Artists who have put out Andrew Lloyd Webber collections: