Articles on Well Being and Healing
A collection of articles about well being, energy healing, health and happiness
- Healing Search Engine
- search a preselected wellbeing
and healing sub-sets from Google
- Your Health
- Here you can find articles that will teach you how to improve your
health and have a better life.
- Book Review: Hurry Up - Relax! Breathing Themes That Make Yoga
Possible, and Even Enjoyable! by Corinne Friesen
- Review of an excellent book on
yoga and breathing by a yoga teacher and Reiki practitioner
- How Many Hours Do You Need to Sleep?
- Everybody wants to know how many
hours of sleep is enough for normal functioning and optimal
health. There is no single answer to this question. There are
guidelines, but it's you who needs to figure out how much is
enough for you.
- A Good Flights Sleep: Intro
- On-board beds, ticketless booking and executive jets are only a few of
the recent developments in a rapidly changing market for executive
travellers, says Updesh Kapur: The era of luxury jets - both big and
small - is making life less arduous for the corporate traveller as
airlines step up the battle for passengers by turning their aircraft
into flying offices/homes with seats that turn into beds.
- A Good Flights Sleep: Financial Pain
- Taking short-haul to new extremes are the low-cost airlines, which
have not only mushroomed across Europe, but are multiplying so quickly
that it's hard to track the players in an increasingly crowded market
- some 80 budget airlines have sprung up in recent years in Europe.
- A Good Flights Sleep: from Business Day
- BRITISH Airways (BA) recently upped its stakes in what has been dubbed
the 'battle of the beds' with the appointment of a former chairman of
the British Sleep Society and current director of the Sleep Assessment
and Advisory Service in Edinburgh, Dr Chris Idzikowski, as the airline
industry's first doctor of sleep.
- How Much Water Do You Drink?
- Just as we need to have enough sleep
our bodies need water to properly function. When not enough water
is being drunk we may experience physical illnesses, and in the
extreme cases -- death is possible. Figuring out how much water is
required by your body and changing developing habits to drink
enough are essential for your well being.
- Is it Better to Walk or to Jog?
- Have you ever wondered whether
it's better to walk 5 miles or run it? Do you get the same
workout? Is it better for your joints and your heart?
- Spiritual Poetry
- A selection of beautiful poems about spirituality