Passive Income, Finance and Entrepreneurship
Articles on personal finance, entrepreneurship and passive income generation strategies
- 5 Questions to Answer before You Begin Blogging
- Most people dive right in and
setup a blog without giving it much for-thought, but actually some
pre-planning can save a lot of headaches, increase your earning
potential and get you up and running much faster.
- AdSense Alternatives
- In case you are looking for
AdSense alternative programs, this article provides that
information in a tabular format
- 12 Things NOT to Do to Improve Your Site's Google Page
- this article covers 12
techniques that must NOT be used if you want your site's Google
page rank to be high (and not to get banned)
- 12 Things to Do to Improve Your Site's Google Page
- this article covers 12
techniques that will help raise your page rank and move your
site to the top of the search hits
- How to Improve Site's Ranking with Google Sitemaps
- Help Google bring more visitors
to your site with Google Sitemaps
- "How to Bring Google AdSense Down" Or "You are
Guilty but We will not Tell You Why" and "How to Resurrect Your
Google AdSense Account".
- This story is about a
first-hand encounter with Google AdSense injustice. It
explains why at the moment is might be unwise to try to rely
on Google AdSense for your source of income. In short my
account was disabled. I had to appeal twice in order to
reinstate it. I was never told why the account was
disabled. Hopefully this story will help you to regain the
access to your account, should it get disabled.
- Highest Paying Google AdSense Keywords Hoax
- Is it possible
to find out what google adwords pay the most? I've decided to
research the topic and my findings so far show that many sites
claiming that they know the most paid keywords are a
hoax. Read on for details.
- Chitika: the Next Big Player in the Online Ads Market?
- My impressions (mostly very positive) about Chitika's ad-based revenue generation program from the publisher and visitor points of view.
- New Micropayment System: Do To Others What You Want
Them To Do To You
- A new micropayment system
idea which promises to make content publishers, ad publishers
and readers all happy at the same time.
- A Road to a Better Personal Finance
- A compilation of personal finance
advice and suggested books
- Employment and Stock Options Plan Explained
- This article tells you almost
everything you ever wanted to know about Employment and Stock
- Canadian Immigrant Investor Program
- Canada offers a very interesting
immigration program for investors
with a big capital. If you are interested in immigration to Canada,
this is perhaps one of the easier ways to achieve that goal, while
- Networking Explained
- Each time I begin my seminars I
ask the participants two questions: What is your name? and Why did
you decide to come to this seminar?
- What You Don't Know About SR&ED Can End Up Costing You Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- Many business people have not heard of SR&ED before, and those that have heard about the program don't believe that they will qualify. In actuality, many businesses can and do qualify for government tax incentives that can total up several hundreds thousands of dollars! Your competitors are likely taking advantage of the tax incentives from this program to reinvest in new product lines, more staff, and improved facilities. Thus, what you don't know about the SR&ED program can end up costing you.
- Canadian Goverment Pays You Money via the SR&ED
- The Scientific Research and
Experimental Development (SR&ED) is the largest government
incentive available to Canadian technology companies. And it pays
to learn how to get government to pay you money with it