CGI-BIN Scripts by Owner Part 2
CGI-BIN Scripts by Owner Part
Professional bbs look, highly configurable & versatile script. Features include:
Fast code, easy on the server ! FAST loading, pre-made thread pages ! Five
different thread looks (open, closed, full, frames horizontal & vertical) ! Users
can Edit/Delete/Preview messages. Supports unlimited boards. Reply to SPECIFIC
messages ! Auto-managment of thread pages (auto splits & manages pages) ! Search
engine (many options). Custom board look (frames, colors, number of messages, etc)
Liquid design (same look for all browsers, all resolutions)!
ScriptSolutions (http://www.scriptsolutions.com/programs/free/) offers
Perl Diver - This cool little utility shows you lots of information
about your web server, including your installed perl modules,
environment variables, path to perl and sendmail, etc.
The Stripper - The Stripper will strip all newline characters and
comment lines (lines beginning with a pound sign #) after a line you
define, giving you some protection for your program from inexperienced
and/or unambitious hackers.
Domain Director - Domain Director lets you redirect domains that share
the same IP# to different pages or directories.
Designs: Free Web Programs (http://tectonicdesigns.com/freecgi/pindex.cgi?mode=w)< (SmartFormMail, Login, Guestbook,
(http://m12.ellerypeck.uri.edu/cookie-lib/index.html)is a perl library, written in the spirit of cgi-lib.pl to help developers
siteMap v1.0 (http://www.droolboy.com/siteMap/smap_about.html)-
SiteMap is a world wide web outliner. It allows you to map a site so that
users can get quickly to the information they want. You can also use siteMap
to maintain a list of URLs. The Ultimate CGI BIN (http://www.popi.net/~chase/tucb/)Joe's Free CGI Scripts
From The Crypt (http://www.GetCruising.com/crypt/)
- Mailto CGI's
by Bill Kendrick (Written in C) (http://zippy.sonoma.edu/kendrick/nbs/unix/www/)Kevin Meltzer's Scripts (http://www.cris.com/~kmeltz/perl.htm)
- A big collection of useful scripts.
- BANNERMATIC Ad Banner System
- BBMATIC BBS For The Web
- HITMATIC Website Access Counter System
- LINKMATIC Web Directory
- PASSMATIC Password Manager
- MAILMATIC 10-Second Survey & Mailing List
The File Transfer System
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/3504/filetrans)- Tired of emailing files back and forth between your business partners? Tired of moving emailed
files manually on to the web server? Need a file space where the files are always latest version?
Tired of running ftp sessions? Or do you just want to ad a lillte fun to your homepage? (by Bjarni
Thor Pjetursson)Andy Warldley's Scripts (http://www.kfs.org/~abw/online/)
- Text Counter:
- Web Page Generator:
- Graphical Counter:
- Click Tracker v1.0:
- Purchase/Order Script:
- Random Image Displayer:
- SSI Random Image Displayer:
- Date Library Package:
- Perl Lease Payment Calculator:
Kruse's Perl Scripts (http://www.netexpress.net/~mkruse/www/scripts/index.html)
- Guestbook: Simple Guestbook perl script.
- Hexcol: Hex colour calculator for web
Donohue's Cgis (http://www.panix.com/~wizjd/test.html)
- MK-STATS - log-analysis script
- Image Indexer - it takes your images in
any directory and makes an index HTML document containing them.
- Raytraced Access Stats - This has got
to be the coolest way to analyze your access_log yet :). It outputs source
code for the POV raytracer and creates a complete 3-D graph of your stats.
- Countdown Script - it counts down to a
- Form Response Mailer - This is a great
script for those of you who want the responses to FORMs to be mailed to
- Comments Page - This script allows you
to easily and quickly create a comments page, whether you know anything
about perl, cgi, forms, or even html.
- WWW Access Statistics -
- Graphical Access Stats - This script will
compile the stats of the access_log and create a graphical results page.
- Table Generator - Creating lots of tables
takes a lot of time, and this script is a solution that will make it easy
- Access Counter - his script makes it easy
for anyone to add a counter that can be used by everyone on a site and
everyone calls it the same way
- Mail Links Generator -
- User Statistics Script - If you are a
system administrator, or just a curious user, you will like this script.
It outputs an analysis of login and useage information for a specific user,
or for all users on a site.
Free CGI Scripts (http://www.terminalp.com/scripts/)
- A Clickable Image Map without "imagemap.c"
- "Juggling" Variables (state info) between
- Generate a random number ,
- Search for names in a phone book
- Add names to the phone book
- A example of a Self Scoring Questionare , using
radio buttons, and list boxes.
- An example of using Client Pull with CGI scripts
To do an animation (a pumpkin that breaks into a grin).
- An example of a Jump Box (List Box to jump to
CGI Archive (http://www.technotrade.com/cgi/) - Most of these scripts are FREE for non-commercial use
and can be downloaded directly through their web site
- File Upload
- Free CGI Hosting
Free CGIs (http://www.firststep.com.au/software/free.html)
- Random Image Displayer
- URL Tracker
- URL Jumper
- Web Based Message Board
- Password Protector
- Table Creator
- URL Search Engine
- PERL Scripts (http://www.lakeWeb.com/scripts/)
- bmarkcgi - A CGI program which allows
you to publish your Netscape bookmarks file on your Web site.
- bmark - This is a variation of bmarkcgi,
which creates separate Web pages from your Netscape bookmarks file
- GTML - GTML is an HTML pre-processor.
It helps you manage more than one Web page, so that you can make changes
in only one place and have them reflected throughout your site.
- randtxt - is a CGI program to serve up
a Web page with some random text or images selected from a simple database.
- quizz - A powerful quiz-generation program,
which can generate a Web quiz from a database of questions.
CGI Scripts (http://www.middlebury.edu/~otisg/Scripts/index.shtml)
- The Classified Ads
- Loghits - This is a small script that
will log the visitors to your pages.
- Filemail - A script that will send the
files selected by your client by mail.
- The Mail List System - This is an expanded
version of the Filemail system above. It will allow your client to add
their selves to your list server while they get back issues of your news
- The Datafeed System - This system is intended
for those of you that have a set of data on your PC's database; i.e. Access.
You can export your list in a standard text format and upload it to your
server where this script will deliver it to your client.
- The Cookie Test
- Referrer Script - If you want to know
if someone is leaving your site with one of your links, this script will
log that for you.
- Return Refferer Script - This small script
is meant to be called from a Server Side Include. If you have a page that
is called from more than one location, it will allow you to have the 'return
to calling page' link become dynamic.
Free - Homepage (http://www.cgi-free.com/)
- Web2Mail.pl - A WWW-Mail Gateway,
- URLoRAMA - ill take you to a random link
every time you access it.
- HyperFinger.pl - A WWW-Finger Gateway
- MultiMailer - If you have a file containing
a list of E-mail addresses you need to mail and you have a file containing
the message you want to send to all those addresses
- lottery.pl - ust like lotto except you
can't win any $$$
- randGIF - Slide Show of any GIFs on the
Web you want.
- WWWhosOn.pl - script that lets you see
who is currently logged on
- agents.pl - Analizes agents_log (NCSA
- referers.pl - Analizes referers_log (NCSA
Yet Unsorted Links:
Perl Archive (http://home.hkstar.com/~west/perl/)
Perl Scripts (http://www.interdreams.com/scripts/)
CGI Scipts (http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/PureAmiga/pcgi/index.html)
cgi-lib.pl Home Page (http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/cgi-lib/)
Common Gateway Interface (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/)
Programmer's Source - Main Page (http://infoweb.magi.com/~steve/develop.html)
Scripts Home - A Free Source of Interactive Perl CGI Scripts for Web Pages (http://www.virtualcenter.com/scripts2/)
WDVL: CGI Links (http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib/Software/CGI.html)
WDVL: Perl Tools and CGIs (http://WWW.Stars.com/Software/Perl/)
Home of the Best Zaru Soba in the world. (http://www.eccosys.com/)
Script List (http://www.scream.rede.com/usl/)
Tools by Boutell.Com (http://www.boutell.com/tools.html)
WWW Group Calendar Software (http://bio.bu.edu/WebEvent/)
Programs Written by Rajiv Pant (Betul) (http://rajiv.com/work/free/)
- Fisher's CGI Talk (http://netexpress.net/~cfisher/cgitalk/)NEW!
- CGI: The Common
Gateway Interface (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/overview.html)
- CGI: Shareware
CGI.pm - a Perl5 CGI Library (http://www-genome.wi.mit.edu/ftp/pub/software/WWW/cgi_docs.html)
- HTML: Carlos'
FORMS Tutorial 1 (http://robot0.ge.uiuc.edu/~carlosp/cs317/cft.html)
How to do forms (http://www2.ncsu.edu/bae/people/faculty/walker/hotlist/forms.html)
- HTML: FORMS (http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/forms.html)
Scripts from NCSA (ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Web/httpd/Unix/ncsa_httpd/cgi/)
- CGI: Un-CGI version
- CGI: Suspended
Animation Club Statbot (http://www.xmission.com/~dtubbs/club/cs.html) For those without cgi-bin rights.
- CGI: HTML Access Counter (http://www.webtools.org/counter/)
- Curl v1.0 (http://muse.cs.mu.oz.au/~ad/curl-announce.html)
- HURL: The Hypertext Usenet
Reader & Linker (http://ruff.ucs.ualberta.ca:5555/)
WebCom Guide - "server side includes" (http://www.webcom.com/~webcom/help/inc/include.shtml)
- PERL: libwww
Library of PERL Scripts (http://www.ics.uci.edu/WebSoft/libwww-perl/)
bjellis WWW perl scripts (http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/www-doku/tools/bjscripts.html)
- PERL: perlWWW (http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/perlWWW/)
- PERL: Index
of PERL/HTML archives (http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~mengwong/perlhtml.html)
- PERL: Practical
Extraction and Report Language (http://www-cgi.cs.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/perl-man)
- PERL: CGI Form Handling (http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/cgi-lib/)
- CGI: Win
CGI 1.1 Described (http://www.alisa.com/win-httpd/httpddoc/wincgi.htm)
Yahoo's CGI References (http://www.yahoo.com/Computers/World_Wide_Web/CGI___Common_Gateway_Interface)
- CGI: EIT's
CGI Library (http://wsk.eit.com/wsk/dist/doc/libcgi/libcgi.html)
- C: WebC (http://www.maxinfo.com/) - Uses a breakthrough
programming paradigm to integrate new and existing standards including
HTML, C++ and Java into dynamic applications that run on all popular Web
servers and browsers.
- JemTek CGI C Library
(http://www.jemtek.com.au/jemtek/cgi/lib/)Web Engineer's Toolbox
(http://www59.metronet.com/cgi/)cgi-lib.pl Home Page
(http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/cgi-lib/)Common Gateway Interface
(http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/)CGI Made Really Easy (http://www.jmarshall.com/easy/cgi/)
Continue to part 3