This article is from the FAQ, by with numerous contributions by others.
1. Statement from your employer, on business stationary,
1. Date and nature of employment
2. Salary Paid
3. Whether position is temporary or permanent.
2. Letter from my Bank, giving the following details
1. Date account opened
2. Total amount deposited for the past year
3. Present balance.
3. I-134 and got it notarized in my bank [$1 fee for
notarization]. You can get I-134 from INS or your
international student office. I heard you can use
xerox copies of this form.
4. Letter from me stating that I will take care of their
expenses in USA.
5. Visitor fee $100 each (this might have changed)