previous page: 10 What is form XXX ?
page up: USA Visa and Immigration FAQ
next page: 12 What is the phone number of US Consulate in XXX?

11 What is the fee for XX?


This article is from the FAQ, by with numerous contributions by others.

11 What is the fee for XX?

                     SUMMARY OF CHANGED FEES
                     effective July 14, 1994
Form No.  Form name/description                             Fee
I-17      Petition for Approval of School for
               Attendance by Nonimmigrant Students          $140
I-90      Application to Replace Alien Registration Card    $75
I-102     Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant
          Arrival Departure Document                        $65
I-129     Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker           See below*
I-129F    Petition for Alien Finance(e)                     $75
I-130     Petition for Alien Relative                       $80
I-131     Application for Travel Document                   $70
I-140     Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker               $75
I-191     Application for Advance Permission to Return
          to Unrelinquished Domicile                        $90
I-193     Application for Waiver of Passport and/or Visa    $90
I-212     Application for Permission to Reapply for
          Admission into the U.S. After Deportation
          or Removal                                        $95
I-360     Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special
          Immigrant (except for a petition seeking
          classification as Amerasian)                      $80
I-485     Application to Register Permanent Residence or
          Adjust Status
          --if 14 years of age or older                     $130
          --if under 14 years of age                        $100
I-526     Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur          $155
I-539     Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status  $75
                              (plus $10 per coapplicant)
I-600     Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate
          Relative                                          $155
I-600A    Application for Advance Processing of Orphan
          Petition                                          $155
I-601     Application for Waiver of Grounds of
          Excludability                                     $95
I-612     Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence
          Requirement                                       $95
I-751     Petition to Remove the Condition on Residence     $80
I-765     Application for Employment Authorization          $70
I-817     Application for Voluntary Departure Under
          Family Unity Program                              $80
N-300     Application to File Declaration of Intention      $75
N-400     Application for Naturalization                    $95
N-470     Application to Preserve Residence for
          Naturalization Purposes                           $115
N-565     Application for Replacement Naturalization/
          Citizenship Document                              $65
N-600     Application for Certificate of Citizenship        $100
N-643     Application for Certificate of Citizenship in
          Behalf of an Adopted Child                        $80
N-644     Application for Posthumous Citizenship            $80

*I-129 Petition with Unnamed Beneficiaries:
--Fee of $75 per petition

I-129 Petition with Named Beneficiaries:
--Base fee of $75 per petition plus either:
--$10 per worker is requesting consulate or port-of-
entry notification for visa issuance or admission;
--$80 per worker if requesting a change of status; or
--$50 per worker if requesting an extension of stay, if
filing an extension of stay or change of status for one
worker, dependents may be included for a fee of $10 per


Continue to:

previous page: 10 What is form XXX ?
page up: USA Visa and Immigration FAQ
next page: 12 What is the phone number of US Consulate in XXX?