This article is from the Sacramento FAQ, by David F. Prenatt, Jr. with numerous contributions by others.
One of the more curious foci of interest for Sacramento residents is
Guinness Stout Beer and other things Irish. Many recommendations for
places to drink Guinness have been offered on the Sacramento USENET;
readers with a web browser may visit Richard Hackwith's World Wide Web
Page of Irish links (<http://www.calweb.com/~rph/irish.html >).
* From Dave Edmiston (<mailto:email@example.com >):
After going to the home of this wonderful beer last month, I
have morphed into a Guiness-loving sybarite. I would love to
know the places in the Greater Sacramento where someone
could partake of this wonderful brew. . . I would guess that
the Fox and Goose probably has it.
* From Ann Silberman (<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org >):
Gilhooley's Irish Pub on 7th and O in the Capitol Towers
apartment complex has it as well.
* From Andrew A. Alexis (<mailto:email@example.com >):
. . .[O]n J Street is Bon Lair. Gallaghers Bar and Grill,
on the corner of 51st and Folsom, also has it. They have
Irish music on Saturday nights.
* From Scott D. Thompson (<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org >):
Across from Gallaghers is Socal's, serving 'the mother of
all stouts' all day every day.
* From John Kinsella (<mailto:email@example.com >):
The juice of the Gods can . . . be found on tap at TGI
Fridays and Yager's(sp?) in Folsom.
* From Chris Morgan (<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org >):
Rascals Pub In Rancho Cordova used to have it on tap....
Give it a try. They are off of Folsom Blvd near Bradshaw on