This article is from the Recreational Figure Skating FAQ, by Karen Bryden with numerous contributions by others.
The FS tests are taken after passing the basic skills tests (alpha,
beta, gamma and delta)
* FS1: Forward inside pivot, two foot spin, forward spiral back
outside/inside edges, half flip, waltz jump.
* FS2: Ballet jump, half toe Walley, half Lutz, scratch spin, 2
forward spirals, dance step sequence.
* FS3: Back outside or inside pivot, Salchow, change foot spin, back
spiral, toe loop or toe Walley, dance step sequence
* FS4: Flip, loop, sitspin, half loop , two back spirals, dance step
* FS5: Lutz, Axel, camel, camel-sit-scratch, backspin, dance step
* FS6: Split jump, split falling leaf, Axel-half loop-flip, double
Salchow, cross-foot or layback or change sit spin, spin combo
(with change of foot and position), serpentine dance step
* FS7: Double toe loop or double toe Walley, 2 Walleys, flying
camel, combination spin including a flying spin and at least 4
different body positions (each held by 3 revolutions min.) and at
least one change of foot; one foot Axel-1/4 flip-Axel, jump in
opposite direction (flip or loop or Lutz), dance step sequence.
* FS8: Double loop, double flip, split Lutz , flying sit or Axel sit
spin, 1-1/4 flip/1-1/4 flip/double Salchow, illusion or
camel-jump-camel, circular dance step sequence
* FS9: Double Lutz, Axel-double loop, opposite direction Axel or
double Axel, rocker or counter jump-double toeloop-double loop,
flying camel or jump sit; arabesque/Bauer/spread eagle sequence in
a serpentine pattern covering the full ice surface.
* FS10:Double Axel-double toeloop, triple edge jump, death drop, 4
alternating direction Axels or triple toe assisted jump, double
jump in both directions or triple toe assisted Jump-double Loop, 3
Arabian cartwheels or butterfly jumps; Dance step sequence
designed by the skater covering the entire ice surface.
From January 2004, it is not required to have passed the basic skills
delta test in order to take the ice dancing tests.
* ID1: Alternating F. Chasses in Killian position to 2/4 music;
Alternating forward progressives in Killian position to 2/4 music.
* ID2: Alternating forward swing rolls in Killian position to 3/4
music; Dutch Waltz.
* ID3: Canasta Tango, Rhythm Blues.
* ID4: Swing Dance; Cha-Cha; Fiesta Tango.
* ID5: Willow Dance; Hickory Hoedown.
* ID6: Ten-Fox; Fourteen Step; Foxtrot.
* ID7: European Waltz; Rocker Foxtrot; Tango.
* ID8: American Waltz; Paso Doble; Quickstep.
* ID9: Blues; Killian; Starlight Waltz.
* ID10: Westminster Waltz, Argentine Tango, Viennese Waltz.
* International Dance test: Silver Samba, Rhumba, Cha-cha Congelado,
Midnight Blues, Austrian Waltz, Tango Romantica; Yankee Polka;
Ravensburger Waltz; Golden Waltz