This article is from the Biological Information Theory and Chowder Society FAQ, by Thomas D. Schneider email@example.com.
* BIOSCI Archive of Monthly Postings.
archive contains postings from each month as a single document. Files
are in mailbox format, with names of the form YYMM (YY=last 2 digits of
the year, MM=cardinal number of the month, zero padded). The current
months postings are in the file 'current'. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for further help with or comments on the
archives. For the record, the IP number for net.bio.net is
* These are the BIOSCI raw postings, just numbered:
* Archive of Postings at IUBO:
ftp://ftp.bio.indiana.edu/usenet/bionet/info-theory/. This archive
contains individual postings. Older postings are collected by the month
as a single document. There is an index for each month.
* Archive of Life Related Newsgroups
http://www.krl.caltech.edu/~brown/alife/news/. This is an incredibly
nicely organized HTML archive of links maintained by Titus Brown at
Caltech (email@example.com). This archive contains individual
postings. Check it out!!
* current newsgroup articles on your own computer: bionet.info-theory
* The BIOSCI home page carries all bionet news groups: