This article is from the CD-Recordable FAQ, by Andy McFadden (firstname.lastname@example.org) with numerous contributions by others.
For creating and (in most cases) playing Karaoke and CD+G:
- Power CD+G Player, Power CD+G Burner, PowerKaraoke - section (6-1-74)
- CD+G Creator - section (6-1-52)
- DART Karaoke Studio - http://www.dartpro.com/products/DARTKarStudioCDGV1.asp
- Karaoke Builder - http://www.karaokebuilder.com/
- Some fancy stuff - http://www.mtu.com/
For copying them (some software can do individual tracks):
- CDRWIN - section (6-1-7)
- CloneCD - section (6-1-49)
To copy a disc, your reader and writer should ideally support "RAW DAO-96"
mode. The CD+G data is stored in the R-W subcode channels (section (2-6)),
which not all drives are able to read and/or write.
You can check the support pages for some CD recording software
(e.g. CloneCD) for a list of recorders that support "raw" reads and writes.
Most CD-ROM drives and CD recorders built in 2004 or later will fully