This article is from the Piano Internet Resources FAQ, by Isako Hoshino email@example.com with numerous contributions by others.
* U.S. Copyright Office. Obtain Circulars on-line.
telnet: marvel.loc.gov Log on as marvel.
* Article "The Copyright Law and the Musician" by David
Richards. Covers the nature and extent of copyright
protection, restrictions on copying and arranging, "fair
use", recording, public performance, infringement,
penalties, licensing organizations.
* Article by Sandy Jane Wong on copyright in relation to
* Text of copyright laws.
gopher path: palimpsest.stanford.edu/11/ByTopic/copyright/copyright.act
* Music Publishers' Association.
* Copyright Clearance Center Online.
* Licensing organizations.
American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP).
Article "Operating dynamics of Performing Rights Societies".
* Copyright FAQ