This article is from the Piano Internet Resources FAQ, by Isako Hoshino firstname.lastname@example.org with numerous contributions by others.
* Jonas Jen's thesis on occupational problems of pianists:
injuries and other disorders. Causes, symptoms, therapies.
* Article "Musculoskeletal Problems in Musicians" covering
musculoskeletal/neuromuscular disorders as they relate to
the musician; causes and effects, preventive measures, and
an overview of current diagnosis and treatment procedures.
Prepared by the Center for Safety in the Arts.
Gopher path: gopher.tmn.com/Artswire/csa/arthazards/performing
* At University of Nebraska - Lincoln:
repetitive injuries in general
* Repetitive stress injuries in general.
* SOREHAND mailing list
Subscription address: email@example.com
* Pno-Med-L mailing list
Medical Issues for the Pianist
Subscription address: Majordomo@earth.ColState.EDU
* List of RSI-aware doctors, including performing
arts medicine clinics.
auto E-mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Findadoc"
* Alexander Technique
Mailing List: email@example.com
(subscription info can be found on the
Web Page also)