This article is from the The Osbourne FAQ, by Mike L. with numerous contributions by others.
Ozzy has over fifteen tattoos over his body. Some of them are:
- Red hooded ghoul on left chest
- Blue dragon with red flames on right chest
- "Mom and Pop" tattoo on right arm
- Stick man figure on left wrist just below thumb
- Unknown tattoo (letters) on his left palm, starts with "A" [***]
- Letters O,Z,Z,Y on his knuckles of left hand [***]
- The word 'THANKS' is marked on his right palm
- Happy faces on both knees [***]
- Rose on right shoulder, he would later have the word 'Sharon' tattooed
- Skull with knife through it on left arm
- Long pointed dagger with Ozzy banner on left arm
- Bat and woman's face on upper left shoulder
- Symbols and a number "3" on his arm. [***]
- Needle on his right thigh
- Ozzy has a new tattoo under the rose on his right arm which
looks like a demon's face.
[***] These tattoos were done while Ozzy was in jail. He used two different
methods during at least two different incarceration periods. The first
method (his knees and knuckles) was done using a piece of graphite (as in
pencil lead) and a needle. The other method was done using a tin of grey
polish, melting it and sticking it into the skin with a needle.