This article is from the The Terminator FAQ, by Karsten A. Loepelmann email@example.com with numerous contributions by others.
Some people whose contributions are quoted directly are named in the body of
this document. Here are some others who have helped me make this document
what it is (sorry if I left anyone out!):
- A huge credit must go to Doug Fierro (formerly at <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
who compiled the T2 FAQ, upon which this document is heavily based.
- Jesse Harris Nice <email@example.com> took over the Terminator website, and
has displayed *much* patience in dealing with me. Thanks, Jesse!
- Ross Chandler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, in addition to first converting this
FAQ to HTML and maintaining the T2 WWW home page, contributed answers to
many questions. His contribution to this FAQ is much appreciated.
- Manny Bagnas <email@example.com>
- Stephen Chan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kent Corbit <email@example.com>
- Francisco X. DeJesus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Paul Duncanson <email@example.com>
- Byron W. Graham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Darryll S H Hobson <email@example.com>
- Catherine Humowiecki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Robert A. Jung <email@example.com>
- Carl Liss <C.LISS@tasc.ac.uk>
- Mark Martinez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mark Odell <email@example.com>
- Sanjay Rajput <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nancy Slakoff <email@example.com>
- Greg Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aman Verjee <email@example.com>
- Brian Christopher Weaver <firstname.lastname@example.org>