This article is from the the official alt.spleen FAQ, by Andrew Stellman with numerous contributions by others.
Andrew says: NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MAIL TO ME REQUESTING MEDICAL ADVICE! I AM NOT A DOCTOR, AND WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY USEFUL INFORMATION.
- Battisto, Jack R., and Streilein, Wayne, "Immuno-Aspects of the Spleen"
- Enriquez, Pablo, and Neiman, Richard S., "The Pathology of the Spleen"
- V. Vale and Andrea Juno, eds., "RE/search Industrial Culture Handbook"
- Macpherson, A. I. S., et al., "The Spleen"
- Groening, M., "The Big Book of Hell"
- Lennert, Karl, ed., "SPLEEN: Structure, Function, Pathology, Clinical Aspects, Therapy"
- Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain, "Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk". Little, Brown & Company. London, 1996.
And, of course, your greatest resource is alt.spleen.