This article is from the Final-Fantasy and other Square Soft Games FAQ, by firstname.lastname@example.org (Nick Zitzmann) with numerous contributions by others.
It's important to find and read these flyers as soon as possible,
because one of them can't be read after Disc 2 ends, preventing you from
getting a reward from the owner of Turtles' Paradise. Here are the
locations of the flyers, listed in the earliest order you can find them:
* Midgar City, Sector 6 Slums. There is a two-story house with a
kid upstairs lying on his bed. Examine the posters by the wall,
near the stairs, to read the first flyer.
* Shinra Building, first floor. Go all the way to the back of the
room, and check out the message board near the elevators. If
you miss this flyer now, you can read it again during the raid on
Midgar in Disc 2, but if you miss it again, you're out of luck.
* Gold Saucer, the Ghost Square. Enter the hotel and read the
marquee on the wall labeled 'SHOP' next to the shop entrance.
* Cosmo Canyon, Tigerlily Arms Shop. Read the piece of paper attached
to the left-hand wood beam.
* Cosmo Canyon, Shildra Inn. Look for the gold note hanging by the
door on the second floor of the inn.
* Wutai, Yuffie's house. In the room with the iron cage, walk all
the way to the right end of the hall and look at the wall scroll.
After reading all the flyers, go to the Turtles' Paradise bar in Wutai.
Talk to the owner, and you'll be given one of each item: Power Source,
Guard Source, Magic Source, Mind Source, Speed Source, Luck Source, and