This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by famous and also anonymous cooks
3 cn Condensed tomato soup
10. 5 oz each
3 Soup cans water
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a heat-resistant, non-metallic soup tureen or a deep, 3- quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine condensed soup and water.
2. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
3. Soup can also be prepared in individual mugs. Divide condensed soup and water evenly among mugs.
4. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven according to the following chart: Quantity Total Cooking Time 2 to 3 mugs 3 to 4 minutes 4 to 6 mugs 6 to 8 minutes
5. Garnish soup with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
Tip: By heating soup in mugs You can heat only the amount of soup needed at one time.