This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by famous and also anonymous cooks
1/2 c Butter or margarine
1/2 c Finely chopped onion
1/2 c Finely chopped celery
4 oz Can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
1 ts Dried rubbed sage
1 c Chicken broth
8 oz Pk seasoned bread stuffing
Butter or margarine
1. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the 1/2 cup butter in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
2. Add onion, celery and mushrooms and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Sprinkle sage over vegetable mixture.
4. Add chicken broth and stir to combine.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes. S. Add bread stuffing and toss lightly.
7. Lightly grease 8 small, heat-resistant, non-metallic custard or coffee cups with butter.
8. Divide stuffing among cups.
9. Just before serving, heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 8
minutes or until heated through.