This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by famous and also anonymous cooks
2 2. 5 lb broiler-fryer chicken s, cut up
2 c Seasoned bread crumbs,
Cornflake crumbs or Packaged coating mix 2 t Paprika
2/3 c Milk
1. Wash chickens and pat dry.
2. Combine desired crumb coating with paprika. Coat each piece of chicken with milk, then crumb mixture.
3. Place coated chicken pieces in a shallow, heat-resistant, non- metallic baking dish with the larger pieces along the outside edges of the pan and the smaller pieces in the center.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 20 minutes. Rearrange chicken pieces and heat an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender.
5. Cover chicken with aluminum foil and let stand at room temperature 5 minutes.
Serve either hot or cold.