This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
2 tb Butter or margarine
1 c Soft bread crumbs
1 tb Butter or margarine
1/2 Clove garlic, peeled and crushed
2 tb Finely chopped onion
2/3 c Condensd Cheddar cheese soup
4 oz Sliced mushrooms, drained
1/4 c Milk
2 tb Dry sherry
1 tb Chopped parsley
1/2 c Cooked peas, drained
1 1/2 c Cooked lobster, canned, Fresh or frozen, cubed
1. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the 2 tablespoons butter in Microwave Oven for 15 seconds.
2. Place soft bread crumbs in melted butter and coat with butter. Set aside.
3. In a deep, 2 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole place the 1 tablespoon butter. Heat 15 seconds in Microwave Oven.
4. Add onion and garlic to melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
5. Stir soup and mushrooms into onions and garlic.
6. Gradually blend in milk, sherry and parsley.
7. Add peas to soup mixture.
8. Add lobster and bread crumb mixture to soup mixture. Stir to combine all ingredients.
9. Heat, uncovered, in Micro-rvave Oven 5 minutes or until sauce bubbles.