This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
20 oz Frozen raspberries,
In pouches 2 Chicken bouillon cubes or
2 pk Instant chicken broth
1 1/4 c Boiling water
1/2 c Pineapple juice
2 T Sugar
1/2 c Commercial sour cream
1. To thaw raspberries, place pouches in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 1 minute. Allow to stand 1 minute and then heat an additional 1 minute. Allow to stand 1 minute to distribute the heat. If not completely thawed, heat an additional minute.
2. Pour thawed berries and juice into the container of a blender and blend until smooth. Berries may also be pressed through a sieve or food mill.
3. In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, combine chicken bouillon, water, pineapple juice and sugar; stir until dissolved.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes. Stir in raspberries.
5. Chill several hours or overnight.
6. Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream.