This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
4 sl Crustless bread
6 oz Pk frozen snow crab meat
1 c Grated sharp Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper 4 Eggs
3 c Milk
1/2 t Salt
1. Place bread slices in the bottom of a lightly greased, shallow, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
2. In a small bowl, combine crab meat, 1/2 cup of the cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Spread on top of bread slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat together eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and cayenne.
4. Pour egg-milk mixture over crabmeat and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
5. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 15 to 18 minutes or until custard is set.