This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
1 tb Butter or margarine
1/4 lb Fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
3 c Cubed cooked chicken
2 c Soft bread crumbs
1 c Milk
1 c Condensed chicken broth
1/4 c Finely chopped pimiento
2 Eggs, slightly beaten
2 tb Instant minced onion
3/4 ts Salt
1/2 ts Pepper
1/8 ts Dried thyme leaves
1 c Chicken Mushroom Gravy (recipe)
1. In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
2. Add mushrooms and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1 1/2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
3. Add remainder of ingredients to mushrooms and stir to blend well.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 10 to 12 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Serve topped with Chicken Mushroom Gravy.