This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
1 c Grated Cheddar cheese
1 T Mayonnaise
1 t Milk
1 t Finely chopped onion
1/2 t Dry mustard
4 dr Worcestershire sauce
ds Garlic powder ds Paprika 2 English muffins
4 sl Bacon
1. In a small bowl, combine grated cheese, mayonnaise, milk, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
2. Break English muffins in half and toast in a conventional toaster. It may be necessary to toast them twice on light setting to obtain desired degree of crispness.
3. On a paper plate covered with paper toweling, place bacon. Cover with a sheet of paper toweling. Heat in Microwave Oven 4 1/2 minutes.
4. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each half slice of English muffin. Cut each slice into 4 wedges. Place 1/4 piece of bacon on top of each wedge.
5. Place 12 toasties around outside edge of turntable. Place remaining 4 toasties inside outside circle of toasties, leaving center of turntable empty.
6. Heat in Microwave Oven 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
Makes 16 toasties.