This article is from the 20th Century Appetizer Recipes, with numerous contributions by known and also anonymous authors
1 1/2 tb Sesame seed oil
1 Black or red pepper
1/2 lb Flounder filet, cubed
1 1/2 ts Chicken bouillon
2 Garlic, minced
1 1/2 tb Water
1/2 c Cabbage, chopped fine
1 ts Cornstarch
8 Scallions, chopped
2 qt Stock or water
4 Mushrooms, chopped
2 ts Lemon juice
1. Heat 1/2 ts sesame oil in wok over low heat.
2. Add flounder cubes and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove.
3. To wok add rest of oil and cabbage and scallions. Stir-fry three minutes.
4. Push veggies to side of wok. In center well add mushrooms and lemon juice. Stir-fry one minute.
5. Return flounder. Add pepper and bouillon. Blend. Simmer two minutes.
6. Mix cornstarch and water til blended well.
7. Add to flounder mixture in wok. Blend. Simmer til thickened.
8. Remove fish filling from wok to bowl.
9. Assemble won tons and boil.