Vertigo Comics FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions about DC's Vertigo Comics
This FAQ about DC's Vertigo comics was compiled and written by
Katie Schwarz firstname.lastname@example.org with numerous contributions by
- 1. When are PREACHER and THE INVISIBLES going to end?
- 2. What new SANDMAN-related material is coming out soon?
- 3. Where are the Sandman Frequently Asked Questions and Annotations?
- 4. What's up with the SANDMAN, DEATH, BOOKS OF MAGIC, and STARDUST movies?
- 5. What's up with the PREACHER movie?
- 6. What comics has Tim Hunter appeared in besides the BOOKS OF MAGICongoing series? Where did Tamlin first appear?
- 7. Is there a connection between the Genesis creature in PREACHER and theangel and demon lovers in Garth Ennis's HELLBLAZER?
- 8. Is there a connection between Crazy Jane in DOOM PATROL and RaggedRobin in THE INVISIBLES?
- 9. How much of SWAMP THING was reprinted? Why was it in black and white?Which reprint issues correspond to the trade paperback collections?
- 10. Are Vertigo books part of the DC universe?
- 11. Where are some Vertigo-related web sites and mailing lists?
- 12. Which Vertigo creators participate in this newsgroup?
- 13. How can I send letters to Vertigo by e-mail?
- 14. How can I get Vertigo's submissions guidelines/send submissions toVertigo?
- 15. What are the collections, in order, of HELLBLAZER, SANDMAN, PREACHER,THE INVISIBLES, BOOKS OF MAGIC, and TRANSMETROPOLITAN?