This article is from the FAQ, by with numerous contributions by others.
1. Most parts of systemenv are still not implemented. Most of the demos in
demo\basiclib\systemenv fails. Specificly using the operation
"keyboard.get" will block.
2. Process and socket communication is currently NOT supported. It may
work, but known errors exist in these modules. These modules have been
scheduled for re-structuring. It is possible, though not likely, that
the interface specification changes.
3. Binary/ASCII files has a work-around (kluge) to compensate for a bug(?)
in Windows NT/95. If a text file with UNIX style EOL characters (\n) is
opened as a text file the offset (ftell) of the first character in the
file is the negative of the number of '\n's found in the first 512
bytes. The kluge is that if a file is opened as a text file and a '\n'
(UNIX EOL) is found before '\r\n' (Windows NT EOL) it will be opened as
a binary file.
4. File time stamps have proven difficulties in BETA on Windows NT. We (at
GMT+1) experience the problem that files are reported to have a
timestamp one hour less than the real time stamp of the file. This also
means that when touching a file entry the file will be touched with a
wrong time stamp (in out case one hour later than the real time).
5. Freja is not available for nti
6. Valhalla is not available for nti
7. The new timedate library does not work (linker error).