Frequently Asked Questions about security patches.
This FAQ about security patches was compiled and written by Christopher Klaus email@example.com with numerous contributions by others.
This paper is Copyright (c) 1994, 1995, 1996
by Christopher Klaus of Internet Security Systems, Inc.
Permission is hereby granted to give away free copies electronically. You may distribute, transfer, or spread this paper electronically. You may not pretend that you wrote it. This copyright notice must be maintained in any copy made. If you wish to reprint the whole or any part of this paper in any other medium excluding electronic medium, please ask the author for permission.
I would like to thank the following people for the contribution to this FAQ
that has helped to update and shape it:
* Jonathan Zanderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Rob Quinn email@example.com
* Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Theisen, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Gerald (Jerry) R. Leslie email@example.com
* Walker Aumann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Chris Ellwood (email@example.com)
* Dave Millar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Paul Brooks (email@example.com)